Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The 3 faces of me

Gina Trapani, a fellow tech writer/blogger (and so much more), created a venn diagram much like the one below and suggested others try and do the same. With my annual review coming up soon, this seemed like a perfect way to capture what it is that I do, what excites me, and what shapes the visions I have for the future.

On a side note, I started following Gina back in August last year - was completely hooked after listening to her interview on The Great Work Blog.

(Image a little fuzzy below, so here's a link to image in Google docs.)

2 comments:

  1. Corrected a misspelling in original post - I had 'vent' instead of 'venn'. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say thanks to Renny for always being there to correct my word mix-ups. Love it!

    ReplyDelete